Police Cars Parking Police Cars Parking

I like it. Cool graphics, nice gameplay.

A Tale of Colours A Tale of Colours

I too ran into the hit box issue. I also kept getting stuck in random areas on the Gnome ship. I would be running when all of a sudden, I ran through the wall and got locked in. It looks like a good game, but the bugs got to be fixed. After having to reset the game twice, I have become a bit annoyed and will wait for the fixes before I continue.

REW REW

It was ok

It was a nice point and click. I enjoyed the art of it. The thing I found disappointing was that some of the clicking order was based on order of events as opposed to chain reactions. It give it less of a game feel to me.

Fat Warrior 2 Fat Warrior 2

Very good game

Love the game. Only coding flaw i noticed was if i hold: down-right, i cannot jump.

PaintBall Balloon Shooter PaintBall Balloon Shooter

Instructions maybe...

At first I thought the balloons wouldn't pop for me. Then I realized that this is a color matching game. But I had no idea how to change the colors. It took me smacking the keyboard around until something happened. Apparently, hitting "T" gives you instructions. Then I realized the space bar was for changing colors. All of which I had to figure out on my own with no instruction.

Can you see the confusion that went on here?

Super Nanny Super Nanny

More annoying than fun

First of all, a tutorial or something would have been nice. Took me 5 mins to figure out how the hand worked. For some reason, the babies would cry with no requests. Its a nice game, but the concept may not be to accepting by some. I had to turn off the game because the baby crying was driving me nuts. I guess thats pretty close to the real thing, huh?

Satanorium Satanorium

It was good

Not bad, I would have like some more creepy music or sounds in the background. Too much of it was silent. Also, what were the scissors for? I don't recall using them. I also would have liked some scarier moments. But overall it was good.

Gazzyboy Popeye Escape Gazzyboy Popeye Escape

.......

Nothing worse than someone putting up half a game. Next time warn us that this was just a demo.

Trans Gem Trans Gem

Fun, but too much noise

I found this very addicting, but the music and hit noises could use some volume and pitch reduction. But overall, good job with the game play. Its Fun!

Notepad Snake Notepad Snake

Good but glitchy

It was fun. I encountered a small problem where all of a sudden the replay screen, advertisement and play screen all started at once while i was playing. Could have been a one time thing though. Good job.